Friday, May 22, 2009

Amazing night tonight at Velour. I was lucky enough to fill in for another sound guy for two of my favorite local bands: Cory Mon & The Starlight Gospel and Code Hero. Check them both out asap!

Code Hero - Utah

These guys have such a cool sound it blows your mind a little. Great electronic beats and tones combine with very talented guitarists and keyboard players to make for not only a great sound but a great presence on stage. Code Hero's front man Nate Pyfer has a such a captivating emotion that you'll get sucked in immediately.


Cory Mon & The Starlight Gospel - Utah

Such a catchy band that I just can't help but love these guys. One of the first bands I ever mixed back when I was working at BYU, I've always loved going to see them play. True to their genre they have some great folk tunes, but can stretch the boundaries at times to make for a great show. The lyrics will keep you thinking for long after the show is over. Check em out.



also featured here: Bandsseries

No comments:

Post a Comment